What is tactical clothing?
Tactical clothes are comfortable and functional clothes in military style, which are used not only by military and law enforcement agencies, but also by rescuers, security companies, hunters, fishermen, tourists, fans of paramilitary games (strikeball, etc.). The article will talk about what is tactical clothing, what are its features and advantages.
Features of Tactical Clothing
When developing tactical clothing, the experience of combat units and modern technology are taken into account, which allows you to create clothing that can withstand use in a variety of field conditions.
Tactical clothing, unlike military uniforms, is designed for a wide range of users. This means that such clothing must be stylish, winning in terms of durability, comfort and quality of materials.
The features of tactical clothing can include:
- The presence of many functional elements in the form of pockets for useful little things, documents, equipment, loops and straps for attachments.
- Ability to use in harsh and extreme conditions.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Reinforcement of the places of increased wear and tear.
- Long service life.
- Basic functions of tactical outfit:
- Protection from atmospheric precipitation, wind, direct sunlight.
- Protection from dirt and dust.
- Protection from mechanical effects and injuries: abrasions, scratches, cuts, punctures.
- Camouflage in urban environments, forest, mountains, rough terrain.
- Providing comfort and convenience during the execution of different tasks.
Advantages of tactical clothing
Tactical clothing has a number of important advantages:
- High degree of durability: the outfit is not afraid of deformation, repeated washings, UV exposure, abrasive friction, tears and cuts.
- Intelligent ergonomics: the clothes do not constrain the movement, takes into account the anatomic features of the male figure. Suitable for long-day crossings.
- moisture resistance. Tactical suits use fabrics with a special water-repellent impregnation.
- Comfort. Clothing keeps warmth and protects from cold, removes moisture, allows the skin to breathe.
- Easy care. Used fabrics that do not accumulate dust, have a dirt-resistant finish. Allowed for hand and machine washing. You can use the usual washing powder or soap solution.
- Disguise. Tactical monochrome and camouflaged clothing makes it difficult to detect a person in the field.
- Multifunctionality. Suits are equipped with a lot of external and internal pockets, patches for fixation (tight fit) of clothing to the body, straps and straps for attaching additional equipment.